Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Generalize Strategy for "Lost Sector" in Higher Difficulty Lists (Destiny 2)

My generalize strategy for "Lost Sector" in higher difficulty lists. It mostly my personal strategy with some ideas from others which will be noted when needed. My strategy is based on my most cautious playstyle and I try to generalize everything so that most average players can achieve
 
My main aim of hopeful audience players for my strategy are for:
  • Player who testing out the water before going for their own strategy/or someone else more better/faster strategy 
  • New Player
  • Returning Player 
  • Non-Main Character  
  • Average/Causal  Player 
  • Less Skilled Player (in term of movement and/or jumping skills)
  • Player who just want to get the exotic and be done with it 
  • Player who are aiming for a certain "title" 
  • Just anyone who want to use it
Personal Notes: When creating, testing, and using my strategy; I tested out all my character and not just my Main to be generalize and to be sure it will work for all class regardless if they have the "mod" or not. Expect the "Anti-Champ" Mod, those are necessary. 

My Strategy Testing Method Comments: I do not put on any armor "exotic" that will/can improve one subclass and/or abilities. I do not put on any "mod" that can improve any of my weapons performant (such as more ammo drop and etc) and/or any "mod" that regen your ability (Melee/Nade) faster. Two reason for that: One I'm to lazy to do so and I'm don't care. My "strategy" ideas are that any players can uses it and anyone can change it if they got better [armor/weapon/mod/etc...] setup, and of course use it. Strategy are there to be uses and change when necessary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location:

EDZ:
  • Scavenger's Den
  • Excavation Site XII
  • Skydock IV
  • The Quarry
--Personal comments: Because It the EDZ (the Former New Player locations), most of the boss are not that hard to kill if you meet the power level of the season. The easiest: Skydock IV, follow by The Quarry (if done right), follow by Excavation Site XII, and and finally Scavenger's Den (which will take a little more time). Overall all doable  
 
Moon:
--Personal comments: Not an easy place to get your exotic pieces; not recommend for casual player unless you in for the challenge. 
 
Nessus:
  • Conflux
--Personal comments: Hard but not Impossible, that depend on your point of view
 
Dreaming City:
--Personal commentsIn Progress.
 
Cosmodrome
  • Exodus Garden 2A
  • Veles Labyrinth 
--Personal comments:  N/A
 
Europa:
  • Perdition 
  • Bunker E15 
  • Concealed Void 
--Personal comments: The Easy "Perdition", The sable "Bunker E15" and the not so easy "Concealed Void".
 
Savathun's Throne World:
  • Extraction 
  • Metamorphosis 
  • Sepulcher  
--Personal comments:  In Progress; early note Some will have "Strategy" and some are more like just to survive. Will Update when I can.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment