Sunday, August 13, 2017

A lists of Asian Light Novel/Web Novel that I'm reading, have read, read but on hold or drop

A lists of Asian Light Novel/Web Novel that I'm reading, have read, read but on hold or drop. I may review so of these but since I might not remember some of them so I going a make a list of them here for myself. I may review some and not other. If there no translation for a certain web novel that I'm reading then I may uses a google translated title for that along with it original language title. I read what interest me and yes most of these do contain "harem genre". Here are some genre I like to avoid; dark fantasy and horror genre. BL and GL is a no. All JP novel on this list with rating are R-15 or below. This lists will not list any novel above R-15, if there are such rating to stated such thing.

(ME) Force Drop - reason vary/depend: (Sample)
(ME) Drop - reason vary/depend: (Sample)
(ME) Borderline dropping - reason vary/depend: (Sample)
(ME) Undecided between dropping or not, reason: vary but best answer is no reason. (Sample)
(ME) Finish/Complete: RAW and/or Translation is complete & Me read it all. (Sample
(ME) Quick Scan/Read: only read a few chapters. (Sample)
(ME) Limited Translated (or RAW) Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while (Sample)  
Google Translated Title: (Sample)
There no translation from any translating groups (in the language that I read in): (Sample
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**<Infinite Dendrogram>
**(Um, Sorry) I've Been Reincarnated!
**A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log
**A Veterinarian in Another World (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Absolute Duo
**After obtaining the trash skill ‘Mapping’ I challenged a dungeon together with the strongest party
**Alchemist's Nirvana (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Altina the Sword Princess
**AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon" (Done Reading)
**Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
**Astarte’s Knight -The Story of a F-Rank Demon’s Way to Success- (Web Novel Series was Dropped/Canceled)
**Asura Cryin' (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**B Group no Shounen (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Because I’ve Been Reincarnated as the Piggy Duke, This Time I Will Say I Like You 
**Because Janitor-san Is Not a Hero
**Black Summoner ~A combat maniac’s ascension~
**Campione! (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at) (Translation from Translation Group ended due to Licensed)
**Chou! Isekai Gakkyuu!! (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Chrome Shelled Regios
**Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter (Quick Scan/Read)
**Conquering Hero's Heroines (Web Novel going Book version and the Web novel is taken down by the author)
**CubexCursedxCurious
**Date A Live (Translation from Translation Group ended due to Licensed)
**Death Marching to the Parallel World Rhapsody
**Demon King's Town Planning! ~The Strongest Dungeon is a Modern City~
**Din No Monshou
**Divine Protection of Many Gods
**Do You Like Your Mom Whose Normal Attack is a Double Hit on All Target?
**Dragoon - The Dragon Knight's Path (Done Reading)
**Dungeon+Harem+Master (Quick Scan/Read) (Undecided between dropping or not for no reason, for me)
**Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmith 
**Exterminator
**Ex Strongest Swordsman Longs For Magic In Different World
**Evil-like Duke Household (Quick Scan/Read
**Famima! (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Farewell Dragon's Life, Hello Humankind
**For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King (The feel of "Usagi Drop" when the child got older)
**Fuyuu Gakuen no Alice and Shirley (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
**Gekka no Utahime to Magi no Ou (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There
**Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!
**HEAVY OBJECT
**High-School DxD
**Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou
**How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
**I Aim to Be an Adventurer with the Jobclass of "Jobless"
**I hate being in pain, so I think I'll make a full defense build
**I was reincarnated as an evil god and my subordinate's demon army is on the brink of annihilation, what should I do? (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at)  
**I'm a NEET but when I went to Hello Work I got taken to another world
**Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
**Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~
**Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
**Isekai Onsen e Youkoso! (Web Novel Series was Dropped/Canceled)
**Isekai Shoukan ni Makikomareta Obaa-chan (Quick Scan/Read) (It not exacting when the main character is an elderly that transported in another world going about life in their own elderly pace)
**Isekai Yururi Kikou - Raising Children While Being an Adventurer
**It is likely to be a wizard for the 16-year-old DT-goddess who became a father of twin daughters in a different world / 異世界で双子の娘の父親になった16歳DT-女神に魔法使いにされそうですー (Google Translated Title) (There no translation from any translating groups)
**Kamisama no Memochou
**Kenshin no Keishousha (Undecided between dropping or not for no reason, for me) (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Knight's and Magic
**Konjiki no Word Master
**Last Bosses in Heroless Worlds
**Leisure VRMMO Record
**Legend
**Log Horizon
**LV999 Villager
**Madan no Ou to Vanadis
**Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Translation from Translation Group ended due to Licensed)
**Magi's Grandson
**Magi Craft Meister
**Magic Bullet in Magic Land
**Magic Robot Aluminare (Undecided between dropping or not; Reason: I losing interest in it)
**Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou
**Maken no Daydreamer
**Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa (Done Reading)
**Moon-led Journey Across Another World
**Mushoku Tensei
**My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending
**My House is a Magic Power Spot - Just by Living there I Become the Strongest in the World
**My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister
**My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected (Quick Scan/Read) (Translation from Translation Group ended due to Licensed)
**Next Life (Done Reading)
**No matter how I see the Saint’s Recovery Magic, it’s a Deteriorated Version of Mine (#1 - Bad Harem; seem rush with no lead in, there were no point A to point B. #2 - There are lot more the writer need to work on so they should at least focus on that part, something like character development.)
**Only Sense Online
**Ore ga Ojou-Sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Usarareta Ken
**Ore to Kanojo ga Geboku de Dorei de Shuujuu Keiyaku (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Other World's Monster Breeder
**Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles (Lost Interest)
**Parallel World Pharmacy
**Rain (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at)
**Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (Translation from Translation Group ended due to Licensed)
**Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
**Samayou Shinki no Duelist
**Second Life in Another World
**Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi
**Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
**Sekai no Owari no Encore
**Shurabara! (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?/What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
**Skeleton Knight, in Another World
**Skill Up with Login Bonus
**Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World
**Souen no Historia
**Stranger's Handbook (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at)
**Tanaka The Wizard
**Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
**Tenkyou no Alderamin
**Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
**That Person. Later on... (Done Reading)
**The Circumstances Leading to Waltrautes Marriage (Done Reading)
**The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time
**The Different World Magic Is Too Far Behind!
**The Forbidden Spellcaster of the Sacred Tree Kingdom
**The Hero's Master
**The Lazy King
**The New Gate
**The Previous Hero wants to Retire
**The Principle of a Philosopher by Eternal Fool “Asley”
**The Redo of a Healing Magician: Transcendental Healing of Instant Death Magic and Skill Copying
**The Sisters' Underwear Situation (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest
**The Unexplored Summon Blood Sign
**Tokyo Ravens
**Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
**Tsuki Tsuki
**Unpopular As I Am, I Have To Meet a Heroine Within Five Days
**Vamp!
**VRMMO Summoner Hajimemashita (Undecided between dropping or not; Reason: main character is not well design or more like he lack a any flare personalty)
**When I Returned Home, what I Found is Fantasy!?
**World Customize Creator (Done Reading)
**World Teacher - Different World Style Education Agent -
**Yuusha Party no Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**108 Maidens of Destiny
**Absolute Choice (Undecided between dropping or not; Reason: Mixture of Idea/Plot from other sources that sometime work and sometime don't)
**Half Prince (Done Reading)
**Godly Model Creator (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at)
**Instant Kill (Undecided between dropping or not; Reason: Bore)
**Invincible Level Up (Losing it flare/my interest at where I'm at)
**Jiang Ye/Nightfall
**Library of Heaven's Path
**Long Live Summons
**Lord Xue Ying/Lord Snow Eagle
**Magic, Mechanics, Shuraba
**NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System
**Quanzhi Fashi/Full-Time Magister
**Shan Liang De Si Shen/The Kind Death God (The MC don't change or grow up (mature - mentally)) (Quick Scan/Read)
**Shura's Wrath
**So What If It’s an RPG World!
**Sword Spirit
**Tales of Demons and Gods
**The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich (Undecided between dropping or not; Reason: None) (Quick Scan/Read)
**The King's Avatar/Quan Zhi Gao Shou
**Unique Legend
**Virtual World: Unparalleled under the Sky
**Womanizing Mage (Quick Scan/Read)
**Wu Dong Qian Kun/Earth-Shattering Martial Arts
**Ze Tian Ji/Way of Choices
**Zhan Long
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**A Monster Who Levels Up
**Beautiful Top Star (Translation from Translation Group ended due to publisher request)
**Breakers (Done Reading)
**Dawnbringer: The Story of the Machine God (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Dragon Maken War
**Dragon Poor
**Dungeon Defense
**Dungeon Maker
**Emperor of Solo Play (Done Reading)
**He's the Legendary Guard, Isn't He?
**I Reincarnated For Nothing
**Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society
**Main Character Hides His Strength
**Overgeared
**Praise the Orc! (Done Reading)
**Queen's Knight Kael (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Running Away From The Hero! (Web Novel Series was Dropped and being rewritten from ground up)
  • Running Away From The Hero! (**Remake/Rewritten Version 2 - same name/title**)
**The Mightiest Manager (My expectation was too high)
**The Lazy Swordmaster
**The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
**The Taming Master
**The World's Greatest Little Sister/Sekai Ichi no Imouto-sama (Limited Translated Chapters and/or translation is on hold for a while)
**Top Management
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment