Monday, March 12, 2018

Trying Alcoholic Beverage of Unknown Category [Alcoholic Beverage] (for me, the non-drinker)

Like I stated, trying alcoholic beverage of unknown category/type. I don't know what this alcoholic beverage fall under. Whether as a beer, hard cider, or simple as it own type and style. I don't know so I will put anything that hard to place here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Group (in one Go) Taste Test #1 (1-4):

Mike's
  1. Hard Lemonade
  2. Hard Watermelon Lemonade
  3. Hard Black Cherry Lemonade
  4. Hard Strawberry Lemonade
5% ALC/VOL
11.2 FL OZ

First and/or Only Impression (1-4): It taste like it is, lemonade and/or with other fruit flavor to the lemonade. The difference is that this have alcohol in it, that it. [2017 - I tested way back but got lazy to post it]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment