Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Destiny 2 - Pain & Gain Exotic Quest (Riskrunner [SMG]) [Newbie to Newbie Guide Plus Comments/personal experiences/Other PPL Links]

Like I stated, I'm a noob in Destiny 2. I started near the end of season 9 and it currently season 10 right now as I type this blog [04/07/20].

Late season 9 and current season 10 info on Power Level.
  • New Player, Cross-save Player (transfer from another platform), and even old player start at: 750
  • The Wall: 950 
  • The Current Max Power Level: ?
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other link:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now some of these link guide said you need to go to the moon once to start the whatever. I didn't go to the moon but I did do the "new light"/world quest which is like introduction and tutorial quests. Basically do those quests to open up and meet the important NPC/vendor on the tower. The Guide is the same info as the above links, just that I will add my personal comments to it.

Starting NPC: Banshee-44 (Location: Tower)

Step 1:
  • Complete a Heroic public event (1) 
  • Complete a Lost Sector in the EDZ (1) (EDZ=Earth
    • If you did the open world quest (aka introduction and tutorial quests) when you first arrive on EDZ. You should know one of the lost sector under the church; redo it and you done. 
  • Complete a Nightfall strike (1) 
Step 2 (after clicking the special location):
  • Killing three (Fallen) Dusk Captains
    • Follow the tracker (into a jumping puzzle)
      • Find/get your new SMG
        • clear the room of enemies
Step 3: go back the tower and talk to Banshee-44.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Comment/Experiences:

Power Level Recommended (if available and stated by the game): None 
Difficulty: only the jumping puzzle (if you bad at jumping or suck at it, which I am), upside no time limit.

Overall easy to get exotic weapon (that quite good if I'm might added) that could be your first and/or early exotic weapon for player.

Here how I see it; If you can do decently with your current weapon and armor in Nightfall: Strike in "Step 1". Then you can probably kill the Fallen Dusk Captain and the Tank in step 3. I do think you need some "Power" weapon if needed when fighting the tank, but heavy ammo drop are hard to come by. If you are having a hard time killing the tank; aim for the leg and when it stop, aim for the expose neck. Repeat the step until the tank is destroy.

Have I uses This Exotic Weapon: Yes
What I Think/Feel about it: Good
What Have "I" use it for: PvE & PvP

I don't remember what power level I was when I did this quest but probably below 900 and around 800's. or borderline 800's. My main character is a Titan and I play on PC. I did this quest solo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment