Thursday, October 14, 2021

My Basic Understanding of NMS Starship Hyperdrive Bonus Stat

My basic understanding of NMS's ship stat and the number and how I finally understand the website above to read in layman term. And for me to explain in layman term. Only now when I playing Normal Mode and playing several hours while hunting for ship and researching that I understand that number.

To go about how I understand it, it was when I was exploring and hunting for certain type of ship with a good hyper-drive range. In my "Creative Mode". I was mostly flying Exotic Class ship and was mucking about. I notice that it only come in a ranged from 150 thru 165 HD as the basic when you find these exotic. At this point I still don't understand the percentage from that web site. Now I as I play the Normal Mode for the 1st time and look for and Explorer Class. I was looking for the longest hyper driver for explorer and whether to upgrade from A class to S or just look for S class and I found this site. I still don't understand the percentage.
 
Now as I was planning to look for a fighter class ship and was reading a reddit comments about the above website, it just don on me when I look re-look at the website percentage and my personal experience with hunting Exotic ship is that all need is Add is "1" in front any of Hyperdrive stat bonus and you get a number you usually see in game. The Min 50 and Max 65 HD for the Exotic will be Min 150 LY and Max 165 LY.

Side Note:
Exotic ship always come in S Class, their stat if you got the max stat of something is comparable to A class of the another ship class. 
If you got a max HD is comparable to a max HD of an A Class Explorer.
If you got Max damage is comparable to a max Damage of an A Class Fighter.
If you Got Max Shield is comparable to a max Shield of an A Class Hauler.

No comments:

Post a Comment