Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kongregate’s Game “Hard” Badge, pre-explain



Kongregate is an online game website that have web-site badge for certain and selected game, you must have a Kongregate account to keep the badge for your own record and to brag about it. Any who, I play there when I can and the “hard” badge I earned, I’m going to explain a few of them how to get them on the next post.



As to this date [4/15/14], I have earned 58 [Hard] badges. Of them some was easy, while other took some time, while other require outside source for help. You can say 80% was solely done with no help, 10% require me to look at walkthrough, while the last 10% I didn’t even try and just look at walkthrough. Here the quickly advises for any games with Badges.


  • Always read the Top Comment, there always some help hints, advises, or clues that will come later in the game
  • There no shame in looking for or watching a Walkthrough.


Anyway I’m only going list the badge that any player can get with a minimum good skill, and explain how to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment