Monday, June 30, 2014

LG BPM34

I got this blu-ray player as gift but they didn’t want it so I return back to the store. Suck for me. Anywho, I did test some of the media disc it can play, the manual it came with was TOO simple and not enough information, just the basic how to plug it in and run it.
Here are all the tests I can tests that I tested however I don’t own any blu-ray DVD yet so I can’t test that.

These are stuff I can test because I own them.
  • CD (Audio):  Yes
  • CD (Burned – Data: mp3, jpg): Yes
  • CD (Video/ VCD): NO
  • DVD (Media): YES
  • DVD-R (Burn Movie and/or Data: mp3, jpg): Yes
The Product Box contains:
  • (1) Blu-Ray player
  • (1) Remote Control
  • (1) AAA Battery (for the remote control)
  • (1) Basic Manual
Extra Requirement/Necessary Equipment (Not included in the box)
  • HDMI Wire/Connector 











No comments:

Post a Comment