Thursday, July 3, 2014

Taking picture of the Moon (Lunar) - Test #1

These are test picture of the moon using point and shoot camera. Now I read that it is possible (online) that you can take decent picture of the moon using point & camera without using dslr. Now I haven’t found any example of those, so these are my personal test to prove if it can be done. I’m no expert but I know enough about camera and taking picture and how to take one to talk about it a little. These tests are for the preparation for the Oct 08, 2014 lunar eclipse; I miss my chance on the April 14, 2014 then again I wasn’t prepares for it even if I did take the picture it wouldn’t turn out great. These are the first test just holding on to the camera using my hand. Next test would be using a tripod.

Pictures taken on 6/4/14, around 11:15 PM; all were taken on automatic.
                                    
(1) FinePix A330 (normal; w/ Flash)
(2) FinePix A330 (Zoom - Max; W/ Flash)



(1) CoolPix L620 (normal; w/o Flash)
(2) CoolPix L620 (Zoom - Max; w/o Flash)









No comments:

Post a Comment