Sunday, October 11, 2015

Airport, I Been To

This is a random stuff of my, which is "airport" I been to, there may be a few airport I forgot to list because it been a long time ago or I was too young to know or I can't think of it on top of my head.

They will be be categorize as:
  • Pick Up or Drop Off
    • Picking someone up or dropping them off at that airport, you only stay around the entrance area of the airport.
  • Arriving or Departure
    • You flying in and/or out of that airport, you go through and see most of the airport.
  • Transfer
    • You fly in only to get on to another plane to fly out at that airport, you stay around the terminal area only.
--------------------------------------------
  • San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - USA: Pick up, Drop off, Arriving, and Departure 
  • Oakland International Airport (OAK) - USA: Pick up & Drop off
  • Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport (SJC) - USA: Pick up & Drop off
  • Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) - China: Arriving & Departure
  • Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) - China: Arriving & Departure 
  • Incheon International Airport (ICN) - South Korea: Transfer
  • Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - Canada: Transfer 
  • Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) - China: Arriving & Departure     

No comments:

Post a Comment