Sunday, March 13, 2016

What Does Alcoholic Drinks Taste Like? (Links)

Here some more links with the above topic; and I'm not drinker but am legal age to drink and I have sip (not drink) Red Wine. What it taste for me was bitter, it did have other flavor but I was busy with the bitter to care. And I have eaten bitter food which some I enjoy while other I don't if you wonder if I just can't stand bitter food or eaten any bitter food before. Some example of bitter food I have eaten are dark chocolate (can eat it but don't like it) and bitter melon (enjoy it but it's a hit or miss with the bitterness factor).


WARNING:
If you drinking [legal age to drink] or planning to drink [non-drinker but legal age to drink], Please remember the following:
  • Legally
  • Moderately
  • Safely
Please put these Three Word in your head because it important; and of course "don't drink and drive".
  

General Info:

A Quick Guide to Alcoholic Beverages

Acquired Taste:

It seem Alcoholic Drinks is an Acquired taste and below is a few other examples of other food as well. 
Acquired taste
10 Acquired Tastes
The World’s 10 Most Famous or Infamous Acquired Tastes
What foods are considered acquired tastes?
10 acquired tastes to learn to love


Alcohol Content (General):

Alcohol by volume
Alcohol Contents Home
Different Types of Alcohol: Styles and Strength
Alcoholic Beverages: Beers, Wines, Spirits, Liqueurs

What does alcoholic drinks taste like? (General)

What do alcoholic drinks, like whisky, wine, beer, taste like?
Do people actually enjoy the taste of alcohol and I'm missing something?
Is Booze Tasty, or Bitter? Your Genes Decide
Sweet and bitter tastes of alcoholic beverages mediate alcohol intake in of-age undergraduates
Why do some people like the taste of alcohol? Study reveals genetics plays a role
Genetic Variation Influences How Sweet Or Bitter Alcohol Tastes To You
Tastes of Alcoholic Drinks?
What does alcohol taste like? 
Bitter Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment