Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Decision Making Parts of an Amateur/Non-Drinker on Test Trying Alcoholic Beverages [Pt.1]

The decision making I have to go through when I was trying taste tests the alcoholic beverages at the time beside my budget. What did I focus on beside my budget on that type of alcoholic beverages when purchasing it?

I learn my lesson on my first try (after "Hard Cider" try) but I still need a minimum sample sizes on "Try Test", that what I tell myself and that number is "Three".

When testing, I always test it in normal room temperature (alcoholic beverages) and when selecting (purchasing) I always try to select what I believe is the original or the true pure form of that alcoholic beverages. I'm not always right but I try.
  

Hard Cider

You can say I didn't focus on anything on this because it was my first time "taste trying/test" and though I went a little overboard on many thing. Self lesson learn. I went all over the place from national brands to local brands. From out of state to state-only brands. While I may gone overboard, I did learn/self learn a thing or two about USA Hard Cider and it brands.

Sake (Japanese Rice Wine)

I try to focus on and get it from the country of origin (Japan) as that what I believe will have the original flavor. I may not get all the "grade" range of sake but it good enough for me.

Beer

I focus on the different beer style to a bare minimum as I can.

Wine (Grape)

I try to focus on the at least a single grape variety even if it blended and because I research more on this (grape) wine, I narrow it down to at least one in each group such as sparking wine, white wine (light), white wine (full), etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment