Thursday, February 9, 2017

What I think of OR see in the remaining Six contestants on "MythBusters: The Search"

After Episode 5, six contestants still remain on "MythBusters: The Search". Now I'm going describe in my opinion how I see the remaining contestants throughout the five episodes.

Brain

What stand out for me on Brain is that he not afraid to give an opinion whether it's bad build and in needed to scrape or why a build didn't work like they planned.

Martin

Martin seem to be always in the eye of the storm of a sort. In every team build, he always proactive in giving ideas and giving a hand in the build.

Allen

The Electronic and Artist Man. If there wires and machines, he the man that does it. If there time on the build, he made something just for look.  

Jon

What I see is that when excited, he will scream and become loud at the team build face off. A determined person who want to win (team battle)

Tamara

The last female contestant.What I see in her is that she is a determined and focus person. A never fail type of mind set .

Hackett

A Jack in the Box and shown individualism. Out of all the contestants include those that got eliminated, his build idea is always "out of the box" ideas for the good and the bad. He shown both good builds and bad builds. He is however is person who hard to compromise with while on the other hand he try to crack joke now and then. 

People who I see that stand out for the good or to the bad (from episodes 1 thru the current episodes):
  • Brain
  • Martin
  • Hackett

No comments:

Post a Comment