Friday, May 1, 2015

My "Killzone: Mercenary" Walkthrough Lists

Here A List of all the "Killzone: Mercenary" Walkthrough I written. I may update this list when I write a new one but some walkthrough I will not write or do which I mentioned earlier in another blog post of my as to why not.

Not doing Mission 9 Precision Contract, because I can't do it. 

There are a total of 9 missions

Precision Contracts:
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5
Mission 6
Mission 7
Mission 8 

Covert Contracts:
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5 
Mission 6 
Mission 7
Mission 8
Mission 9

Demolition Contracts:
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5
Mission 6
Mission 7
Mission 8
Mission 9 

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever completed mission 9 precision contract?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I didn't. It too hard for me to do it. It probably can be done but not by me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply. I ended up doing it myself with a little bit of luck rather than skill. Thank you for the guide.

      Delete