Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Killzone: Mercenary - Pre-Talk on maybe walkthrough

I may or may not write my own walkthrough on Killzone: Mercenary Contract missions. If it written by someone else I will states it and then add some of my own supplement to it afterward. The one I will post are the one I can actually do or done.

Before I go further, I will state that this is my 1st Killzone game and I'm not so good at joystick control, meaning I'm a noob when it come to joystick control. I'm a PC Gamer who uses mouse and keyboard, so if I'm done with a contract mission and write it, it maybe a play style for noob, like me (on the joystick control).

If I post an Image of the game for reference, it not screen cap or screenshot. It a picture taken from camera on the PS Vita, just so to be clear.

According to IGN wiki the following contracts are describe as:

Precision Contracts usually require extreme accuracy; completing the Contract quickly, killing a certain target, or getting a certain number of headshots. Payout increases with each Difficulty level.

Covert Contracts usually require going in quiet; clearing an area stealthily, backstabbing some enemies, or destroying security cameras. Payout increases with each Difficulty level.

Demolition Contracts usually require going in loud; using your VAN-Guard, achieving multi-kills, or generally destroying as much as possible. Payout increases with each Difficulty level.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All written walkthrough by me are tested on all difficulty. There are some contracts/missions walkthrough that I will not write due to that I personally can not do because of my lack of skills on certain mission.

I don't like time limit and head shot requirement objective type of  missions.     

No comments:

Post a Comment