Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Persona 4 Golden - Sea Guardian

Fishing/Catching the "Sea Guardian" is a pain, but it is possible. Now before I state what I wanted to talk about, below is couple of links that talk about this fish.

The following link below is a guide to fishing the Sea Guardian:
The following links below are facts related information about the Sea Guardian:
The following links below are comments about the Sea Guardian from people trying to fish this Fish out with little and/or no success:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I got the above link and information tuck away and stuff; now I will state what I wanted to states and that is I will tell you a way to know whether you going get the fish or not. There are way to know when when you are fishing it out, there are indication whether you are wasting time or there are a chance you are going get it. If you wondering why you should believe what I stating; Answer: because of the following information equal my experiences equal facts.

*Attempt: number of times until I caught the fish

*How: how I caught it; fast reel [(x) button] or normal reel [(o) button] or both; with self calculation of the percentage overall in usage of those   

River Guardian:
Attempt: 6
How: Fast Reel: 1 or 2 times; Normal Reel as a finisher and in between-er (60-70% fast reel, 30-40% normal reel.)

Sea Guardian:
Attempt: lost count after 20+ attempt
How: Fast Reel: 3; Normal Reel for in between-er (90% fast reel, 10% normal reel.)

Now if you look/click at all the above links, you should know by now that this fish is not easy to catch. At one times or many times when I was failing to catch the "Sea Guardian", I was cursing the people who made this game and ask why myself why can't I catch it, and ask alot of why along the way. Anyway through the many failure, I notices that there indication whether you going catch that "Sea Guardian" on that "attempt" or not.

There are two sign/indication through that one "attempt" that tell you whether you have chance or not to catch the "Sea Guardian". The first one is "How much did it struggle throughout the game"; meaning how fast did the "bobber" try to move to the red area. The second and the most important one is the indication that truly tell you if you have chance or not is "What happen to the bobber after you push the second fast reel (x) button?" If the "bobber" jump right through the red area right after you push the second fast reel and/or orange area, then you have no chance of getting the fish. However if it stay within the blue or yellow after the 2nd fast reel been push and it did not struggle much, then you have a chance if you do not make a mistake before the 3rd fast reel show up. This information may or may not be helpful but it is still good information about this Fish and how catch it.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment