Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I was reincarnated as an evil god and my subordinate's demon army is on the brink of annihilation, what should I do? (Novel): [My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers]

I was reincarnated as an evil god and my subordinate's demon army is on the brink of annihilation, what should I do? (Novel): [My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers]

Link:
Status (of the novel): Ongoing
My Reading: Reading & On Hold
My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers are Based on: Web Novel up to: Web Ch 1-12 (Translated)

Atmosphere: Light & Semi-Serious
Type (Transported to Another World): Reincarnation
*Cause of Death (if known): Food Poisoning
*Reincarnation: Evil God (but still look like his previous life appearance when he die)
*Initial Abilities Gain after Reincarnated (If any): None, beside being an evil god)
Previous Life Basic Information: A Male, 24 year old, Japanese Nationality, salary man.
Other World Setting (World/Backdrop Setting): A Fantasy Magic & Sword World (underworld/netherworld realm), Medieval. There are monster and other race.

Main Character: Male, 24 year old. (previous life), Race: Evil God, Male, outer appearance of his former life (new life)
MC Personality/Character: A standard Japanese Character, love historic military history
MC Ideas, Creations, and/or Recreation from his previous life (Either make it himself or have someone else make it for him): None/Not Yet

Romance:
The web novel have been cut here and there and turn into a summary while the official are now on Light novel, it hard to know. I can guess there one female who is also an Evil God who know our MC from their previous life that interested in MC but not sure about love.

My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers: Since there only 12 chapters that translated and the web novel chapter is in scramble. I can tell you what happen and guess what going happen but can't give a final called.

Our MC die from eating a raw seafood and when his soul was at the reincarnation station. Our MC was tricked into taking a loan that he must pay back after his reincarnation. He doesn't know he was trick until later someone explain it to him. God and Evil God are the same thing, it only a title. Anyway our MC get summoned and have his first worshiper who in a pinch. In the first 12 chapter, our MC assist (give idea) to increase their odd in this retreat battle.

From the rest of what Web novel I could understand from the scramble web novel that are left, Our MC will continue to help his first worshiper retake over the underworld while at the same time MC try to get new worshiper from other place in the human realm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall it an ok read, but need more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment