Monday, May 8, 2017

I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World (Novel): [My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers]

I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World (Novel): [My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers]

Link:
Status (of the novel): Ongoing
My Reading: Reading & On Hold
My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers are Based on: Web Novel up to: Web Ch 1-67 (Translated)

Atmosphere: Light
Type (Transported to Another World): Gate/Door (able to travel between the world)

Other World Setting (World/Backdrop Setting): A Parallel World, Medieval. There are monster but no magic or other race seen yet.

Main Character: Male, 25 year old, salary man turn rich
MC Personality/Character: A standard Japanese Character
MC Introduction from Earth (Thing from earth that MC brought to other world): too much to list but all are mobile or built able on the other side.

Romance:
There one girl (village girl) so far that see MC as romance interest

My Comments/Reviews/Spoilers: The "Description" from both link tell everything you need to know about this novel. The only thing I find annoy is that the MC is an idiot of a sort, not as an idiot but as an ignorance idiot. Even if doing it out of good will his action to bring thing from earth is not well thought out. If he know what he doing or know the consequence of his action then I wouldn't care if he continue to do what he doing but he don't. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, then let give an example. If this was "Star Trek", he already breaking the "Prime Directive". Click the link and you understand what I'm talking now, maybe. The people of this other world who met MC  will refer to him as "God" so what you think. He act all normal even when they call him "god" in secret while the only person who know he not that he told is the village girl (who in love with him but he don't know that). Other then that, this is simple "slice of life" genre in another world. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, it an ok read.

No comments:

Post a Comment